Bank financing can be a time-consuming, tedious and daunting process, especially when applying for the first time. Countless paperworks need to be completed and endless requirements have to be secured and submitted.
Let us cut the legwork for you and remove the hassle. Take comfort in knowing that professionals are handling your application for you, giving you higher chances of approval on your loan application. We are accredited by numerous major banks in the country that offer home loans.
Check your qualifications
Prepare the requirements
and payment of
Manila Condo Store
1 year - 5.50% per annum
2 to 3 years - 6.50% per annum
4 to 5 years - 6.88% per annum
6 to 10 years - 8.50% per annum
11 to 15 years - 11.00% per annum
16 to 20 years - 11.50% per annum
Overseas Filipino Workers: 15 years maximum
Note: Prevailing bank rates apply at time of loan availment.
-If employed, at least 2 years with current company
-If self-employed, at least 2 consecutive successful and profitable years of operation.
- Married to a Filipino, or
- Resident of the Philippines in the last three (3) years, or
- With qualified Filipino citizen co-borrower with regular income
- Subject to bank credit evaluation and other documentary requirements
-If married, both spouses to sign on the application form
-If with co-borrower or co-mortgagor, separate application form is needed
If locally employed
- Latest Income Tax Return BIR 1904 and/or BIR 2316
- Latest 3 months payslips
- Certificate of Employment with salary breakdown
If employed abroad
- Latest 3 months proof of remittance, or
- Latest 3 months payslip, or
- Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract duly autheticated by Philippine Consulate Office, or
- For seamen, latest Crew Contract and employment history or Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA
- Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Registration from DTI or SEC, Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation, whichever is applicable)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with lastest ITR
- Bank Statements (latest consecutive 3 months)
- Trade References: List of Suppliers and Customers (at least 3 each) or List of Affliated Hospitals/Clinics (for doctors)
- Lease Contracts and copy of title (for income derived from rental)
NOTE: All fees are payable to the bank.
* Subject to change without prior notice.
Leave a comment or ask a question